Cutting and Exchange Policy
~ We always cut continuously & multiple quantities will come as continuous lengths.
~ Fabric is cut “straight” according to how the fabric is rolled on the bolt, not the design or print on the fabric, which is standard practice in all quilt shops. In some cases, blocked patterns may not be cut exactly on the line or straight due to how the fabric is rolled on the bolts. Please take this into consideration when ordering as exchanges will not be provided for this reason.
~ Remnant cuts (less than one yard cuts) are more expensive due to the fact that they are labor-intensive to pull, cut, package, re-inventory, bill and ship.
~ Fabric is cut “straight” according to the way the fabric is folded and started on the board by the manufacturer – which is not always symmetrical to the design. When purchasing a “directional fabric”, we recommend you purchase a little extra so that you may straighten and place the design in your project exactly how you would like.
- Exchange are accepted on unaltered fabric within 14 days upon delivery (according to USPS tracking information). The fabric must be in re-sale condition (unwashed/uncut/odorless/not ironed) and we will exchange it for another fabric of the same quality and price. Exchanges must be approved before they are sent back by contacting us via message or calling us at 919-586-6400, and will not be excepted after the exchange window has ended. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs as well as the replacement shipping costs. If the fabric has been altered in any way, US FABRIC SHOP will be unable to offer an exchange.
Our Return/Exchange Policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return and refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, and be incorrect on our behalf. If you decide you would like a different fabric we do offer exchanges, but not returns.
~ On the rare occasion that we miss a flaw, leave out an item, or send something different from what you ordered, we will send a replacement immediately (or issue a refund if the pattern is no longer available).
**Kits, Patterns and Sale fabrics are FINAL SALE Only, No Exchanges Accepted**
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at support@USfabricShop.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: US Fabric Shop 52 Buttonwood Ct, Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at support@USfabricShop.com or call us at (919) 586-6400 for questions related to refunds and returns.